In honor of “National Drink a Beer Day” I wanted to give you many reasons beer is great and there’s always an excuse to drink it. *Of course if you’re not a beer drinker, you could substitute the word “beer” with “wine” or whatever your drink of choice is!
- At one point during the day your child did one of the following:
- Whined over something you couldn’t control (Ex. The refrigerator was cold, it was raining outside).
- Threw his/her food all over the floor and it was something messy (Ex. Yogurt, Cereal with milk).
- Smeared poop somewhere (Honestly, just pour yourself a shot at this point).
2. You went to work today (Go ahead, you deserve it, work sucks, amiright?).
OR tomorrow’s M o n d a y and you have to go to work.
3. You cleaned a good portion of your house while dealing with your children (Let’s be honest, there’s just no point in cleaning when the kids are awake because they’re just going to destroy your hard work, so if you are this motivated then you deserve a whole 6-pack).
4. You were stuck in traffic for more than an hour (If you live near me then this might be a daily frustration, in which case you ALSO deserve a 6-pack. GOOD JOB).
5. Someone made you cry today… Ugh, why are people so meaaann!
6. It’s your birthday and everyone forgot. Or, even worse, it’s your anniversary and your spouse forgot!
7. It’s healthy! Seriously, beer has nutrients and helps digestion. It also could prevent some types of cancers, keep your heart healthy, protect your brain cells, and keep those kidney stones away! Yay!!
8. Drinking beer makes you happier. I don’t know about you, but I feel a whole lot happier after my first couple sips of beer! Of course, it’s good to know that beer can only make you happier for a short period of time and should not be used to fight depression.
9. It’s National Drink A Beer Day, of course! And if it’s not, I’m sure it’s some type of National day about alcohol. The joy of modernism.
10. And last but certainly not least, it tastes SO GOOD!
So, please, sit back, relax, put your feet up and grab a beer. You deserve it!